WTB: Trim Ring - Side View Mirror Adjust

That's all I need!

1997 Pontiac Grand AM SE

Drivers side dual locking clip-in type trim ring for manual adjust side view mirror. Probably a cheaper item but I need one...

matho1 at aol .com

Reply to
Matho1

If there are any GM body shops in your part of the world, that is where I would check. GM - 1992 to 2005. Look for a smashed door out in back of the shop. If you don't have car dealers or body shops in your country, then I would email several in the USA.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Yea check the online junk yard lists as well.

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv