'07 Boxster S Accessories

I am looking for some aluminum look accesories for my new Boxster. It already had the brake handle and shifter in the "aluminum look" from the factory and I would like to add some more. But, the dealer wants a small fortune. I also would like to consider upgrading the radio (it has the standard single CD radio), as well as considering other accessories if they are avaiable.

Is there a good place to shop for these things?

Reply to
jeff