1984 Targa top

I have a 1984 targa (pristine), the only problem is the top makes a sound fron a air leak coming from the frount middle . The latches are all fine so are the 2 end pins . The air leak is coming from middle were there are no latches holding down the top.My question is ...is there something I could use to stop this air leak? Any sugestions? Thanks in advance Rick

Reply to
Richard Gron