1999 (new) Boxster - for sale

Ii just had to replace the engine on my 1999 boxter (cylinder liner problem). I have now spent about 14K on the car in the 6 years that I have owned it and this is just way too much. I need to sell it as I now have kids going to college

Boxter is oceanic blue - 47K miles and pristine condition - never driven in the winter. Grey leather interior, power seat package, sport package, hardtop lumbar supports both seats.

Have all service records

Serious offers only.

Thanks

Reply to