1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help

Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I started a Yahoo group. If you can help or have been burned, post to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com. To join or view previous messages go to

Official info from the State can be found at

Steve Horrillo

Steve,

Unless you're an attorney why would you do this?

Have you ever checked to see what the plaintiffs receive upon the successful completion of a CA lawsuit? It's worth pennies at the most. Only the lawyers make money on CAs.

Suck it up and move on. Extended warrienties are a mugs game at best, anyway. At least you may be able to write it off on your taxes.

Reply to
Butch Davis