2000 911 Cabriolet

Looking at a 2000 911,, 2 rwd, manual, clean about 31000 miles for $31,000. I want a summer toy and this seems about perfert. Never owned a Porsche before. Any advice, comments or opinions about the pricing or issues or what to look for, with this model year. Thanks

Reply to
Joe

You may not find it for that price. Eighteen months ago I bought a 2001 911 coupe, 28k miles, several options, for $40.5k. As I remember, that was below the kbb retail at the time.

A friend has a '99 911 coupe, 32k mis., for sale now for $32k.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Morgan

I just came across a 2002 911 targa which is being sold locally June 26th for mechanics charges. It was towed because it ran out of gas, owner wouldn't pay tow fee, then asked it to be towed home, again didn't pay tow fees and it has sat since, racking up storage fees. 30k miles, no physical or mechanical damage. Will go to highest bidder on that date, unless there is a finance company involved. That's all the detail I could get.

Reply to
Vball23