2001 Boxster S Oil Change

I now live far from a Porsche dealer. I just ordered a new oil filter kit which appears to be a filter insert. Should I trust my local garage to change the filter and oil? Where do I buy the technical manual for this car? What is the best source for parts on the internet?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Ken Gibson

Reply to
Ken Gibson

Try Adirondacif you cank, have been dealing them for over 15 years. Change the oil / Filter yourself

Reply to
Tony

I changed my own oil and filter for many years. There are more interesting things I would like to do with my time. Oil disposal is another problem.

Thanks for the link to germanautoparts!

Ken Gibson

Reply to
Ken Gibson