2005 Boxster: Battery dead every time!!

Hi, I have a 05 boxster. I dont drive it and keep it in parking garage at work and I start it up every day and every time I need to get it jupmed, the battery is dead. ive gone through three new batteries. Its at the dealership now and they cant figure it out. Something unknown is draining the battery. Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Reply to
Strangways

You need to put a milliameter between the battery and ground to see what the drain is exactly. It typically is a bad switch on the automatic radio antenna. However it could be any number of things. The amount of electrical drain will be a hint.

Reply to
darthpup