911 996 Carrera E-Manual

Does anyone have an electronic copy of a manual for a series 9 (996) 911 Carrera with a manual gearbox Thanks Much Bill

edinburghbill

I bought a 996 6-speed about a year and a half ago, sans manual. I was able to get a paper one from the local dealer for what I remember was a small price.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Morgan