911 poetry

Would be Interested to read different people's description of the 911 driving experience, early and late models,please post.

Reply to
griplimit...

I don't know where to begin But driving hard isn't a sin Unless you've got balls of brass In the corner don't let off the gas Cos doing that will put you in a spin.

Cheers...Craig craig(underscore) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.C O M

CJS

boxster do preferith i sexy lines eye doth draw the eye corner taketh edge of sky ahhhh boxster yes preferith i

Myraide

Reply to
Myraide

Or haiku?

I drive a Porsche You do not pronounce it "porsh" Get with the program.

Cheers...Craig

Reply to
CJS

Cylinders: Six strong Heart welds to your lusty song Boxster sings along

Reply to
self

distant horizen here now and gone eat my exhaust whilst you hummmmmmmmmm your lusty song

:) myraide

Reply to
Myraide

blues

it's winter time in Germany; it's cold and it ain't no fun. yeah, it's winter time in Germany; baby it's cold and it ain't no fun. got the winter tyres on my two thousand and three nine one one.

come warmer weather, baby, you know how it plays, you with your top-down and me in my cabriolet. under the Spanish-sun got the summer tyres on my two thousand and three nine one one

Reply to
Holden McThynge