911 wheels FS - with adaptors for 914 or VW

They are what I call the "cookie cutter" wheels. Black centers, polished rims, with speed rated Dunlops. They have been sitting in the basement for a long time, & a couple of the wheels have just a tad of corrosion on the rims, so you'll need to polish that out. The adaptors have rust on the threaded studs; you may need to replace the studs (or they may clean up with a wire brush). Comes with the titanium Porsche lug nuts. I'll take $700 obo for them - the tires are worth that! I'm about 60 miles above Atlanta. If interested, email me & I'll get a pic to send you. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver