'92 968 Electric Cooling Fan Comming On

Group,

My electric cooling fan was staying on too long after the car was off, so I relplaced the thermo switch on the drivers side of the radiator. It still stays on, although it does turn off for a few seconds every so often, but then comes on again and would stay on unless I disconnect the battery.

Anybody have this happend to them?

Thanks,

Ray P. '92 968 Tip

Reply to
Ray Paganini

My VW started to do this right after I recharged (overcharged?) my a/c. The pressure was too high, keeping the high-pressure switch closed, and therefore the power to the fan would stay on until it drained the battery.

Reply to
Zoonosis