928S4 1989 Speakers

Need to replace two speakers in my S4 but Porsche no longer supplies them, I would like to keep the speakers the same so hoping someone somewhere would have a set or know where I might source them.

I am looking for the small front tweeter that is on the door ( there are two speakers here, looking for the smaller one). The other is the big Bass speaker that sit just behind the seats on the same pillar as the seat belts.

I would appreciate any assistance that could be given.

-- Regards Mark Dracatos

Reply to
Mark Dracatos

Take the speaker out at look at the back for the manufacturer and model. With this information, look on eBay or search the internet and you will find a very close match if not the exact speaker somewhere. Mine were JBL's and I found them on eBay.

Reply to
sdtrg