944 CAB rear window problem

Hi, I just relocated to MD from NC and the MD state inspection is tough. My car, a 1990 944 S2 Cab, passed the complete inspection except for the rear plastic window which they say is to foggy. Of course, the inspector says I need to replace the top. YIKES!!!!That's a lot of cash. Any ideas on how to clean or replace just the window? Thanks Robert

Reply to
Robert Jordan

OOPs sorry 'bout the top post...

Reply to