944 Turbo FS

I have my 1986 944 Turbo forsale.

This car is in great shape and far better then it should be for its age, mileage and weather it has seen. It has a few marks on body from age and weather, but over all very good. I took this in trade on my 1991 Corvette, so I'm its second owner. It has had a new water pump, timming belt and clutch within the last 10k miles, I just installed new crossed drilled rotors, claipers, and pads and catlytic converter and fresh tune-up (cap, rotor, plus and O2) Call me at 678-445-4233

Can be seen online at

Rob