996 Turbo S!

Check it out:

Steve Grauman

Fantastic!!!

Reply to
Andrew

How is this much different from a Turbo with the X50 option?

Andrew

I was wondering the same thing, but I'm having a hard time tracking down answers. I can tell you that it's got Turbo S badging and "Turbo S" stitching in the seats, and that it comes standard with Porsche's PCCB ceramic brake system. I'm not sure about suspension mods, etc...

Reply to
Steve Grauman