Advice on New X5 vs Cayenne S?

What are your thoughts on the X5 V8 vs the Cayenne S? The X5 seems more high tech.

Reply to
DougA

Why not just buy a CTX?

Reply to
Mata Hari

I am a snob. German or nothing.

Reply to
DougA

This is a Porsche group, not likely to advise you to buy a BMW. But if you really want a Porsche buy 997, not a bloody truck !

Reply to
Martin²

I had a Porsche, now I drive a BMW. There is no comparison, the Porsche was head and shoulders the much better car. BMW's (and all of their high tech gadgetry) is a sad substitute for all of the driving fun a Porsche provides.

I will be back in the Porsche family before the end of the year...and the BMW? Probably replaced by an Audi.

Reply to
Devils944S2

then you want the Benz G series. It's a real manly man's SUV that says you're such a He-Man that the local clinic keeps telephoning you to become testosterone donor.

Reply to
Low Life #3

Ever since the Chrysler buy-out Benz is off my list. I'd feel the same if Ford and BMW merged.

Reply to
DougA

Reply to
Wally

: I too have always wanted the G Wagen and will probably try the AMG version of that : tank next.

The Benz G series is very popular with the farmer and horse-trailer folks here in Germany (or you could go whole-hog and go for a Uni-Mog, also from Benz).

Reply to
Low Life #3