Any value of a 1986 944 Turbo sitting since 1993?

Guards Red, 18,000 original miles, never in the rain or snow. Oil changed every 1,000 miles or so. Unfortunately its been sitting uncovered in my NY area unheated garage since 1993 when I came down with a life threatening condition that lasted for years. Its time to reclaim the garage space. At one time it was baby, boy have things changed. The son of a local mechanic offered $1300 for it. I think its a fair deal. What do you think?

Reply to
TimeToooMoveON

NADA quotes between $6,000 and $10,000 US. depending on mileage and condition. Bi!!

Reply to
RV WRLee