Atlanta area Porsche mechanic recommendations?

I just acquired a 1990 911 Targa which I love. Now I'm ready to start having some repair work done (some simple like rotors) and some not so simple like a possible top end rebuild) and need a good experienced mechanic but don't want to pay high dealer prices. Someone told me that a shop called Performance Imports in the Doraville area(northeast) has been around for quite a while and does quality work for reasonable prices. Can anyone tell me about them or any others? (Prefer something not too far from my Dunwoody home).

Thnaks!

Reply to
Jake77

Join your local chapter of Porsche Club of America. The one in Atlanta should be very active. The members there will have vast resources for all things relating to Porsche.

Alan

Reply to
wtrplnet