Atlanta area question

Does anyone on the group live in Atlanta and have a 996 or any other newer Porsche? I just bought a low mileage 2002 996 and wanted to try and figure out which dealership to go to for some things and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of the dealerships on the north side.

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
and

Sorry, can't help you with a reputable Atlanta dealer, but I too am looking into an '02 996, probably a Cab. Did you purchase from an individual or dealer? If you don't mind sharing the info, what options are on your car and what did you pay?

Reply to
Charles Greene

Try rennlist.com. They have forums on various Porsche models and the 996 community can probably steer you to a good location......

Reply to
Jim Keenan

Thank you. I should have thought of Rennlist.

Andrew

Reply to
and

I bought a 2002 C-2 Coupe, black on black (partial leather), PSM, 18" Carrera wheels with painted crests, rear wiper, Bose system , CD Changer, Litronic (I believe this is standard though now), CD player in car, flared rocker panels, sport chassis, power memory seats, black floormats, and crests in the headrest.

Whew, out of breath, aren't you sorry you asked now? :-) I picked it up from a non-Porsche dealer and it had 10,100 miles and it was a little bit under 58K. Hope that helps.

Andrew

Reply to
and