ATTN: Porsche Owners in San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas...You're all invited!!!

You're all invited!!!

May 7th Fiesta Challenge Concours The Porsche Center on Fredericksburg Road at Loop 410 will be providing Longhorn Region members a free 26 point tech inspection of their vehicle, food and refreshments, and a wash rack to clean-up your car. The wash rack will open at approximately 5:00 pm so you can prepare for the Concours. Call Pat Goff (service manager) starting 15 Apr 04 at 210-738-3499 to schedule an appointment for the tech inspection. Appointments will be at fifteen-minute increments beginning at 6:00 pm and on a first-come first-served basis. Call Ron McAtee at 210-654-6639 if you plan to attend the event. He needs to know if you plan to enter the Concours or come for food only. He needs a good count so adequate food; awards, etc. can be obtained for the event. $10 entry fee for the Concours.

May 8th Rally through the Hill country We will have a Rally this year in addition to the Concours and Autocross. Mike Sorbera will be the Rally Master and plans a fun event through the hill country surrounding San Antonio. This will be either a gimmick or time, speed, distance (TSD) rally. No entry fee

May 9th Fiesta Challenge Autocross Autocross at the Alamodome, Lot B, corner of Durango and Cherry Streets, southeast corner of the dome (where SASCA has been running). We know it is Mother's Day, but that is the only time we could get the facility. The cost is $35 per driver and includes lunch. Ron McAtee requests you call him at 210-654-6639 or go to the website and pre-register. Once you register on the website, send your required funds to Ron McAtee, 4702 Bohill St, San Antonio, TX 78217-6501. Make checks payable to: Longhorn Region PCA. We need at least 33 cars to pay for the event. Due to the expected high turnout, Ron needs a good count on who plans to attend. Last year everyone liked having food on-site, so we are doing it again. We will have sandwiches, chips, and assorted refreshments on-site so no one will have to leave the premises. Drivers must possess a valid drivers license when registering on-site at the Dome. We will need a lot of help to make the event run smoothly. Please be at the autocross site by 7:30 AM, so we can get set-up and keep on our schedule.

7:30 AM Set-up and course layout 8:00 AM Tech Inspection of vehicles, Registration and sign insurance waiver 9:00-9:30 AM Drivers Meeting 10:00 AM Practice Runs with Timed Runs to follow Shutdown Approximately 4:00 pm, earlier if all runs are completed.

If anyone has any questions, please call Ron McAtee at 210-654-6639

Gambit, ...

ABS is for people who don't know how to drive

Reply to
Gambit