Blue book value of Porsche 911 1982 SE??

Blue book value of Porsche 911 1982 SE??

Reply to
Tag

One, it's SC, not SE. Two, that's readily available online at

You'll need to know the mileage and whether the car is a coupe or targa. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

E Brown wrote: : On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:09:48 GMT, Tag wrote: :>Blue book value of Porsche 911 1982 SE??

: One, it's SC, not SE. Two, that's readily available online at :

You'll need to know the mileage and whether the car is a : coupe or targa. : Emanuel : -- : 1983 Porsche 911 : 1983 Porsche 944 : 1983 Porsche 928

Still got the Rolls? If I had $9600 laying around, there was a 74 twotoned blue Silver Shadow for sale that looked very nice...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

Actually, the .sig is wrong (now). I didn't get the 928 I thought was a done deal. Yep, still got the busted-up RR, but it's up for sale at a whopping $2500. A RROC club member offered me a gorgeous blue metallic '76 for $7500 a while back right after the accident messed mine up, but I passed. If I ever get another Shadow, it'll be black with tan interior; that's the combo I originally wanted and I always regret "settling" for less. My GF misses being chauffeured around in one, and is pushing for me to skip the 928 and get another RR - I spoiled her. It'd be dangerous, though - the RR is the only car I've driven that I would truly describe as a "chick magnet." :-) Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown

Don't you wish you really could buy a good 911 for what KBB says it "should" cost? Man if you could buy 911's at KBB prices and sell at the real market you'd get rich fast!

Used car value books seem to be worthless for most cars over 8-10 years old. Get a professional appraisal of the specific car in question or sit on the sidelines long enough to know the market.

David Redwine '86 Carrera 3.2

Reply to
David Redwine