Boxster service intervals

I just bought a 2005 Boxster S. The owner's manual does not have a recommened service chart. It is the first owner's manual I have seen without one. What does Porsche recommend for things like oil change, spark plug change, etc.? Is there a seperate book with these recommendations?

Reply to
alfloiz

I had the same experience with a 2001 911 bought last December. There is a seperate booklet called a Maintenance Schedule. Your Porsche dealer can order on for you.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Morgan

Change the oil every 5000-7500 (Mobil 1). The first "major" service is at

30K and it's not a big deal...change some filters, etc.

There is a little book...but if you change the oil regularly and don't use it in very harsh conditions (lots of dust, 110' weather regularly) it will mostly take car of itself. 2005 Boxster S is a great car, had a 2001 myself...and loved it.

Regards from Texas

Reply to
Guru