Boxster smells of burning oil

My friend has a 2002 Boxster. It has a smell of burning oil.? It is a lease vehicle and she has taken it in for maintenance and a checkup and they say the problem was fixed. Well the bottom line is I drive the car yesterday and the oil smell is still present. The smell is not as strong but it is still there.

I was told by another friend that that is just normal for Porsches?

Is this normal?

Thanks for any input.

Dan

Reply to