brake light problem

My brake light works but it only turns on when the pedal is to the floor, when I press lightly it does not turn on.i took the floor under the pedals out but did not find a ajustment. Can someone tell me were it is...

thanks Erik snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
erik rousseau

My brake light only works when the pedal is to the floor but the brake work just fine.Did not find any ajustment under the pedals behind the plate I need some help

thanks Erik snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
erik rousseau

The brake light switch on most 911s is in the brake master cylinder. Maybe you need a new one, or you just need to bleed the brakes to get more pressure on the switch. AFAIK there is no adjustment.

Reply to
Sheldon