Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

I've enjoyed this car for many years. What should I get next?

'98 Black C5 Corvette Convertible. Red interior. Auto. All Options. 12 CDPlayer. Z51 Suspension. K&N Filter and Performance Exhaust. Great Condition.114,000 miles. One owner. Private seller. More info at

sale-260465026

A clue.

Reply to
Vball23

I'd be embarrassed diving a Corvette!

Reply to
Devils944S2

...nothing beats Porsche's poise and pedigree - Nothing.

Reply to
Lawrence Lugar

The C5 was an engineering/pricing masterpiece compared to previous vette's. At the time there was nothing butter under 50k. Before the C5 I had the Dodge Viper, which IMO was alo the best bang for the buck. With the Vette going up in price and those stupid Jap headlights, I find no substitute for the C5. Which BTW is why my Vette for sale is over priced. No rush to sell.

Reply to
Stephen

I was leaning in that direction. It would be nice to feel the road. I just need to get over the belief that they're just souped up Volkswagens.

Reply to
Stephen

I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?

Reply to
sale-260465026

I dunno, there's a local guy here that has a '55 or '56 vette and it's a real head turner (this is in a town with a Lamborghini/Bentley/Audi dealership, a Benz dealership, a BMW dealership, and the population is only

20,000)
Reply to
Low Life #3