Carpet for 73 911

I want to replace the carpet in my 73 911. I think what I have is called German Velor? (grey and white) Can anyone recommend a place to buy the carpet set or install it in the N. VA region.

Thanks

Chris

73 911 E
Reply to
C McFaul

can sell it to you...you could probably install it on your own.

Reply to
The Queen of Cans and Jars

I believe you are looking for Perlon. There is a great company that does an excellent reproduction at a low price.

jim

Thanks, I wll check them out!

Chris

Reply to