Carrera 4 Feedback?

I am set on getting a Carrera 4 hardtop this spring. Any feedback on the best years for this car? What options are most desired. Any experience with driving this car all year round through these nasty (-35 C) Canadian winters? Will it start in the extreme cold?

Reply to
DougA

2000 Millennium

Frankly I do not drive much during Chicago winters. The exception being on clear, sunny and dry day with the hope that any salt has been washed off the streets.

I made the mistake the first year of not getting a battery warmer/charger which resulted in no start and a new battery. At first I purchased the Porsche cigarette lighter charger with some success for one season and then it failed. The purchase of an Interstate charger cured the problem and has worked well since then.

Other than those comments I can only add There Is No Substitute.

Reply to
Anon