Cracks on dashboard

Hi everyone, I have a '81 924, I bought it as a second hand project car, I know it has been handled with care during all that years. The problem is that there are cracks in the front of the dashboard, beneath the windscreen, on the drivers side after the steering wheel, do you know if these cracks could be fixed, without changing all the dashboard?? Thanks in advanced..

Reply to
BBB

Cracks can be fixed, where are you located maybe I can refer you to someone near you or you are near enough to me, I own a company that does that sort of work

Reply to
Joe Gliebe

Check out

Click on the link for "924/944/951/968" an under "944 Dashboard Refacing Solutions". Here you will find a Plastic Kote do it yourself kit with instructions for

924-944.
Reply to
Lawrence H. Young Jr.

Ask to es.charla.motor newsgroup here in Spain

Saludos desde Zaragoza.

"BBB" escribi=F3 en el mensaje = news:bg49qu$l3p$ snipped-for-privacy@nsnmrro2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net...

Reply to
manitou