Flashing engine light (Porsche boxter)

Hi,

On Saturday night, on the freeway, suddenly the engine light on my

1997 porsche boxter started flashing. I know the ON engine light is somewhat ok .. but flashing is not good, and I was just about to think of what to do .. when the engine started sputtering.

I let it cruise to the side of the freeway and had it towed to my apartment.

Oil pressure, water temperature all look good, the engine just sounds like it not getting any gas. I had to re start to move it away from the shoulder. It start and then the engine sputters, and it dies.

Can any one help ...before I am left at the mercey of the dealer.

Do you think I need to look a fuel filter, or put some fuel cleaner in the gas tank. Do you think costco gas finally clogged my filter ?

Harsh-

Reply to
harshdevsharma

Devils944S2