FS: 1982 Porsche 928 S

Somebody please take this porsche off my hands....

details:

1982 Porsche 928 S Origianl V8 Automatic KM ??? Metallic blue ( 5 years old ) Leather interior....needs to be put back together---interior is in parts....I have about 80-90% of all restoration parts

this car was being restored and has now sat for 2 years......

located in Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada

I can send you pics if you want...

asking price is 3300$$ (negociable)

Hurry up before I decide to send it to the SCRAP YARD!

Thanks

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Hey Rick Post your car for sale on

928 forum...you should get some action there. From what I can gather, there are a lot of Cannucks who like the 928.

You sound frustrated...have you given up on the car / project? The 928 is a complicated beastie...can get expensive and overwhelming, quickly.

Good luck, PD

Reply to
Parataxic_Distortion