FS: 1990 Porsche 928 S4

I've had my 90 S4 for 4+ years and its time to move on. It's not a garage queen, 110,000 miles. Stock V8, 316hp,Various stone chips and a few very minor door dings/scratches. It will pass the

10-ft. visual check. The interior is good no dash cracks, small wear on drivers seat and the rear wheel humps are pulling away. All stock except for RMB and Kenwood radio. Black exterior, linen interior, stock wheels. I've had the timing belt, hoses, cam and crank seals replaced, fuel and water pump, alternator, and other assorted belts replaced within the last 5000 miles .. or less. New Falken tires with less than 1000 miles. Has the standard electrical ground issues. The good part is it always starts and I'm never been afraid to drive it anywhere. Asking $14,300. I'm in the Houston area, if anyone is interested drop me an e-mail. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com thanks

Pictures:

purkie

What are the std electrical ground isses? I didn't see any common ground problems with the 928... I'm no expert though!

darin Ginther