FS: '75 914 2.0 $1200 Virginia

General Info: 1975 914 2.0 manufactured Jan. '75, repainted gray. Electrical: Ignition switch needs repair/replace. Tumbler & key otherwise works. Lights work. Body: Engine compartment & frame under battery box needs welding repair. Some other rust & scratches present on body. No dents. One front turn lens is cracked. Interior light needs replacement. Interior: Newly upholstered seats, carpet kit ready for install, extra carpet for trunk w/ pad. Upper dash has a crack above gauges. Second upholstery kit goes w/ it. Engine: 2.0 w/ dual weber setup. Starts & runs but not great. Still trying to figure out origin of problem(s) Brakes: OK as far as I know. Tranny: Used tranny installed earlier this year. Had the car out for a quick spin & shifted R,1,2 OK. Didn't try 3,4,5 so I can't say. Other: Tire rubber cracked but all hold air. Top is in good shape as is all glass. Other parts (air filter cleaning kit, lower dash unit, arm rest, mirrors, etc. go w/ it). Title is clear as far as I know. Price: First $1200 takes it. This could be a good project or a great donor car - sold "As Is" with no warranty, promises, etc.

More info about this and other Porsche related posts @

Some pics (quality is poor) at:

questions to: 75_914 snipped-for-privacy@firstva.com Thanks, hp

Reply to