FS:(993)911porsche Manuals

Photo & Video #1114 New Porsche 8-volume set Brand New for 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera (993) Factory Work Shop Service Manuals-8 volumes Porsche sends out worksheets & note book binders for their workshop manuals. They are not binded together like a service manual you buy for domestic models. Anyone that works on Porsche knows what I'm talking about. Its a very time consuming job to assemble pages, but the Savings your receiving here is your getting worksheets that have already been organized into their proper headings in the note book binders. Visit our shop in north chatham county for a closier view of item offline or buy it today online. Regular Price: $998.00 Our Price: $425.00 at autofashions.com in Pittsboro North Carolina

Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC