FS - Porsche Books/Manual

Good Evening:

I have the following manuals for sale in Silver Spring, MD. Prices do not include shipping. You can respond to the group or to snipped-for-privacy@erols.com. I also have a nice collection of special tools and machinists measuring tools for automotive work - email offline for that list.

Much Thanks,

Eric S.

PORSCHE BOOKS AND MANUALS FOR SALE

Car & Driver October 1965, complete issue - contains road test of the original Porsche

912

$5.00

Porsche - Excellence Was Expected by Karl Ludvigsen

Signed 1st Edition in excellent condition, printed in 1977 - 850 pages

$125.00

The Porsche Book - a definitive illustrated history by Boschen & Barth

Translated by Paul Frere with foreword by Dr. Ferry Porsche - excellent condition, printed in 1978 - 472 pages

$25.00

Porsche Cars 1960-1964 by R.M. Clarke

Paperback, 8-1/2 x 11, bound reprints from various publications - 100 pages

$5.00

Porsche - Troubleshooting Guide for K-Jetronic (CIS) Fuel Injection systems - original (not a photocopy), 59 pages, approximately 5x7 inches

$10.00

Porsche Panorama - the first 25 years - hardback reprint of all issues

Signed original edition by Betty Jo Turner in excellent condition, printed in 1982

511 pages

$65.00

Reply to
Eric Svendson