Fuel Tank "air bladder/diaphram"

I am working on a Porsche 924 and today I sealed the fuel tank with POR Fuel Tank sealer. Anyway, prior to sealing the tank I connected the air compressor and blew air into the tank to blow out the dust and I accidentally blew air into the air bladder and it popped.

The question is: Am I ok to still use the tank with this component out of commission? Is this technology out dated? I don't see newer tanks with this in it.

Reply to
Funkie