Hardtop for a 2003 Cabriolet

Would appreciate comments regarding an available hardtop for my son's

2003 911 Cabriolet.

The color of his car is White Carrara (like the color of Italian marble). Does anybody have any experience with the original Porsche hardtop? Is it a good or bad idea even to think about it?

Thanks.

Reply to
Hernando Correa

I have one for my '02 911 cab (black), but in the 4 yrs i've had the car i've never used it. also it's a pain to store. it might be worth it if you have to leave the car outside. If I had the choice again I wouldn't get it.

my 2c

Reply to
Simon Watkins

Your comments are worth more than 2c's. My son has an underground garage at home and a covered one at work. So, I guess he shouldn't even bother looking for one, let alone buying it. Thanks again.

Reply to
Hernando Correa

: I have one for my '02 911 cab (black), but in the 4 yrs i've had the car : i've never used it. also it's a pain to store. it might be worth it if : you have to leave the car outside. If I had the choice again I wouldn't : get it.

we've got one, and it's on the car now (and the car's in a garage). it goes on in November and comes off in late March; we live in Germany, if we lived somewhere like Florida, we probably wouldn't have the hard top. Porsche makes a wall mounted rack to store the hard top (which we purchased when we purchased the car), and the wife and I have gotten pretty good at putting it on and taking it off again; takes less.

Reply to
Low Life #3