Has anyone heard about new engine?

This website

quotes the CEO "George Coates" of "Coates International Ltd."
as having sold a 25 million dollar license for his spherical rotary valve engine to Porsche. Can anyone out there confirm this? I have looked all over and even called this company but I can't get any information to either confirm or deny it. I would appreciate any information on whether this story is true.

Thanks, Will

Reply to
Will

Last I read, Porsche was planning on a new engine in the 998, due in 2007 as a replacement for the 997 that'll be released this fall. The 998 will have an 8-cylinder, but other than that and speculation that it'll be based on the Cayenne's engine, haven't heard much. Emanuel

Reply to
E Brown