HELP - need some documentation on F/F 1989 911 Immobiliser

My immobilser has decided to stop working! aaahgggghhhh!

It is a Factory Fitted Immobiliser on a UK spec 1989 911 Carrera.

I get all the customary beeps but I do not get the relay click.

I have tried changing the DME relay but this makes no difference.

Is there any documentation anywhere on the web that will help me ???

TIA

snipped-for-privacy@lowberryhill.co.uk

Reply to
Iain A Gilroy