Hurry along??

You must have a nicer set of racks than me, because Ive never, ever heard a cop tell me to hurry along, and not write a ticket for going 30 MPH over the posted speed. you must be joking!

Reply to
Throttlejunkee

You must have a nicer set of racks than me, because Ive never, ever heard a cop tell me to hurry along, and not write a ticket for going 30 MPH over the posted speed. you must be joking!

Reply to
Throttlejunkee

No joke. It happened on the BW Parkway about 1 mile south of the BWI airport. The cops had a radar set up in a cross over between lanes that they used all the time. My daughter was beside herself that she was going to miss her flight back to California and I was totally distracted. I knew the cops were there but had brain fade. The cop saw my daughter crying and I told him she was about to miss her plane.

That was by no means the best rap that I beat. I was driving out of DC one summer night after a party where I had too much to drink. I had the windows down trying to get some air to sober up with. ( My license plate reads NVISBLE ) A cop comes up beside me at a stop light and says to me "It is not invisible, I have been following you for 6 blocks". Then he drove away.

Reply to
Bill