In Need of a Porsche CR-1 Radio for a '92 968

Group,

My radio died and I can't easliy find one (even on eBay). Does anyone know of one in very good condition with the 4 digit code?

Thanks,

'92 968 Tiptronic. With Porsche CD-Player in trunk and no way to hear it !

Reply to
Ray Paganini

Ray I have the same situation. I have a '93 968. Cannot find replacement for the CR-1, so I bought a Blaupunkt Seattle MP74. Problem is I cannot find an adaptor harness for the CD changer, o pin definitions for the harness. Blaupunkt is now telling me tha the Seattle is incompatible with the Porsche CD changer, and that need to purchase a current changer. I have no way of knowing if tha is true or not. It could just be a ploy to sell a new changer. If i is true, then the Porsche changer is probably not compatible with an contemporary radio. Let me know if you learn any more about this Thank Joh

Reply to
jniemeyer

John.

They are correct. The CR-1 is made by Apline. The CD-Changer is made by Apline also.

Reply to
Ray Paganini