is it a good price...

2006 CPO 997 C2 silver, pretty much standard set of options, 42K miles - $39995 after negotiations. I did not do PPI yet, but car seems to drive well and is pretty clean. 2nd owner. I`m in Boston. Am I overpaying too much?
Reply to
Paul Atkin

"Paul Atkin" wrote in

Better to post on Roadfly or Rennlist for this question. We're pretty dead, here. FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

If the PPI doesn't turn up anything significant, it's a very good price. The 2006's have been pretty much bulletproof.

Reply to
Guru

nah, i`m a lazy geek and for me old ways are the best. :)

thanks anyway.

Reply to
Paul Atkin

thanks.

i`m a bit concerned about high milage but warranty should offset this I hope. well, will see how it will work out.

Reply to
Paul Atkin

Make sure that the tech performing the PPI double checks the clutch engagement. I don't know about the 2005+ models; however, the light weight clutch assemblies used in the 996 models tended to wear out between

35-40,000 mi.
Reply to
Guru