JCT600 Brooklands Leeds

I purchased my Lotus Elise from JCT600 Brooklands Leeds in May 2003, I now wish I had never set eyes on this dealership !!!!.

Am i the only one who has had problems with this deakership, in both service and workmanship, or are there others out there ??

I look forward to any comments

Best Regards

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Lilly

"Stephen Lilly" wrote

This is worrying! Got my new Boxster from them in November. Sales side very friendly, keen to help. Not had any cause to deal with servicing or parts staff yet... what exactly are the problems you've been having?

Neil

Reply to
Gripper

"Stephen Lilly" wrote

ps you could try

their forums seem to have plenty of Yorkshire/Leeds owners who must have had dealings with JCT600 Neil

Reply to
Gripper

If your happy with your car then you shouldn't have any problems............however should you have problems then you could end up being in the same frame of mind as me !!....

To list a few....

The car developed a crack in the body work, the boot lid leaked, the FSH was and still is missing, the car was returned to JCT for repair, 1 week later it was delivered back to me with.......... additional mileage, the crack in the body still there, the boot lid still leaking............ PLUS ADDITIONAL DAMAGE......... to the front of the car !! The final insult was a tag hanging from the interior mirror asking me to comment on their service !!! What a joke !!.....I have also heard stories of cars being used for Fish and Chip runs etc...Damage to customer's cars while in their possession is also a favorite...

You will find it very difficult to get answers, they just seem to fob you off all the time in the hope you will go away, should you be in this position try emailing their Chief Executive based at Bradford, he generally sparks them into action, but has so far contributed very little with the exception of agreeing fully with my complaint!!! For future reference his email is snipped-for-privacy@jct600.org.uk..

You may also find being passed around internally a good tactic in delaying issues; I must have been passed to at least 5 different people, all of which had the titles of "managers".... It may be handy having a tape recording of your complaint to save repeating yourself!!

Anyhow, my car now seems to have developed a mind of it's own, and I refuse to drive it as I believe it's totally unsafe, the above issues have not yet been resolved.....hence why i am now asking JCT to take the car back, the problem here is it looks like I will have to start a court case before this will happen (as others have done).

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Lilly