Luxury car buyers: how will you explain it to your Creator?

More to the point, who or what created the creator? This is about as lame as the Big Bang theory. First there is nothing, then it explodes? Yeah.. Right...

Reply to
adventuremyk

I personally love the "He just always existed". I'm amazed at the following behind a monotheistic religion; this creator character must be one lonely guy.

But then again, he probably has the best car collection there ever was! Just think, when cars die, do they go to hell? No way, off to heaven where they go into the creator's collection.

Reply to
PeterD

Can you imagine just how many mosquito's, deer, rabbits, etc. are up in this supposed heaven? I mean, is it now heaven or hell if you can't go anywhere or do anything without 6 billion bugs trying to eat you? After all, their idea of heaven is probably lots of warm bodies to chomp on!

Let me guess, only humans are good enough for heaven..but if that's the case, why do all dogs go to heaven even the mean ones?

Religinuts.. they are so amusing at times...

Reply to
adventuremyk

: But then again, he probably has the best car collection there ever : was! Just think, when cars die, do they go to hell? No way, off to : heaven where they go into the creator's collection.

He/She has James Dean's Porsche Spyder?

Reply to
Low Life #3

Of course it is in the collection, but Dean was sent straight to hell just because he owned it... The fact he was killed by a negligent driver didn't outweigh the penality of owning an expensive car.

Reply to
PeterD

: >: But then again, he probably has the best car collection there ever : >: was! Just think, when cars die, do they go to hell? No way, off to : >: heaven where they go into the creator's collection. : >

: >He/She has James Dean's Porsche Spyder? : >

: : : Of course it is in the collection, but Dean was sent straight to hell : just because he owned it... The fact he was killed by a negligent : driver didn't outweigh the penality of owning an expensive car.

Damned for all eternity no doubt about it.

I wonder. I own a Cartier *Tank* wrist watch (a gift from my good wife) but mostly wear a freebie watch from Microsoft (because when it breaks I'll throw it away)... Am I doubly doomed?

And what about my house in Spain? We have two houses and somewhere there is a person sleeping in a cardboard box under an overpass. Doomed again

I don't wear expensive shoes. And I don't sport any tattoos or *piercing*. I have a couple of business suites, a rather large collection of bow-ties and cravats, but I mostly wear middle-range stuff. I am certainly not a purchaser of $80 polo shirts with a *smart* logo.

I do home repairs to my level of competence. I don't mind getting my hands dirty, never have.

Reply to
Low Life #3

I'm hearing a lot of whistling past the graveyard around here.

Reply to
M_P

PLEASE STOP THIS UTTER DRIVEL.

THIS IS A SITE FOR JAGUAR RELATED PROBLEMS ONLY. STOP WASTING MY TIME.

REPORTING YOU AND ANY OTHERS OF YOUR SORT TO THE APPROPRIATE MEDIATORS WILL FOLLOW.

REGARDS MR SMOOTH.

Reply to
Mr Smooth

Smooth, really smooth... Shouting, no idea what Usenet is, no idea what a moderated group is, and WTF is a 'mediator' anyway.

Suggestion, to stop wasting your time, try turning your computer off.

Reply to
PeterD

JAGUAR?

Reply to
Joe Gliebe

"Mr Smooth" wrote

Would one of you Jaguar groupies that actually know something about Usenet please explain to "MR SMOOTH" why he's an idiot? I wouldn't want him to believe that BMW, Lambo, Porsche and Ferrari drivers are all smarter than him.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

So are Jag drivers... I'd guess it's a lost cause myself.

Reply to
PeterD