Matinenance Schedule.

I recently bought a 2001 911 with 28k miles. It came with no maintenance schedule. Does anyone know of a place on the Web where one can be got?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Morgan

Contact your local Porsche dealer and they'll gave you a recommended maintenance schedule. I googled and found a few maintenance schedules on the web for Porsches, but I'm not sure how reliable those are or if they apply to my year and model. I follow the one from the dealer when I got my used Porsche. But mine was under warranty so I wanted to make sure I don't void my warranty.

Reply to
G. Mack