Mobil 1 Oil leaks

Has anyone else switched to Mobil 1 oil , only to have leaks develop in their high mileage porsche? Also , have you switched back to regular oil and had the leaks stop ?

Reply to
dfji26rgw94=3222

Yes although not in my porsche, and yes switched back to dino. And yes the leaks went away, but I always wondered which seals were allowing the oil to escape. I use mobil 1 15-50 in my 1987 944 na 102,450 mi. daily driver,no leaks, also in my 1986 911 carrera 43,450 mi. track junkie smile maker no leaks. I talked to a p-car mech. one time who said oil leaks are never normal, some are just better tolerated than others. don

Reply to
windz1

Reply to
Chris