My new baby!....

Evening all - I've happily bought a Porsche today (911 Targa '74) but have problems...big problems.

She's happy iddling but not when you rev her. She's been sitting a long time though (3 months) and I'm hoping with use and a bit of persuasion....

But.....Driving her back off the truck tonight she rev'ed and died. Started her again and she wouldn't move unless she had 5k plus. Died again going up a small hill and then....tried to start her again. Twisted the key and snap! Whole key snaps off in the barrel! Not even enough to grasp and pull out!

Yes....it IS the only key I have....

Crap......

Any thoughts guys....

Thanks

Michael

Reply to
Michael Mc

Ummmm.....time for a martini? :( myraide actually go to w w w dot ppbb dot com cos those guys know it all! but make that drink first!

Reply to
Myraide