Need a boxster license plate assembly?

I just bought a 2002 boxster and need the front license plate assembly. Basically, I now have the two holes in my front bumper and need a way to install a front plate.

I'm going to contact the local dealer to check on if he has it in stock but thought that one of you who live in a state without a requirement for front plates might have one that you don't need.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
SteveM

As it turns out, the dealer had it in stock and it cost less than $15 so I'm all set. Thanks anyway......

Reply to
SteveM