OEM Porsche parts catalogs for sale

I have the OEM CD ROM Porsche parts catalog that covers all models from the 356 up to about 2004 models. It covers both US destined and RoW (German spec) vehicles.

Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

Reply to
Joe

Thanks, Joe.

This > I have the OEM CD ROM Porsche parts catalog that covers all models from

Reply to
someone

Can you give me the link for the pdf files for the Porsche website I could really use that

And joe you can go here to post your cds in there resources publications area at

they are running a contest as well for the highest number of ad views the winner gets 50 bucks and some other things, they only charge a buck for the ad placement and you get entered in to the highest views contest as well during the contest and they have a grand prize for being a set user number that's like 250s bucks and some other things as well. If you know some car owners that could benefit from this, they should take advantage of this.

> Thanks, Joe.

Reply to
Not here Not Now

were on this site are they I can not find them

Not here Not Now

Reply to
someone

Cool thanks dont miss out on that contest if you havent gone hope you will if you do

snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.net wrote:

Not here Not Now