Old Porsche Christophorus calendar pages

I have a couple of calendar pages featuring 356A models. These have photos, not paintings, and were given to me by a fellow enthusiast in the 60s (do I wish I still had the cars? Yes!). Are these worth anything to a collector? / mark

Reply to
Mark

Probably not a lot. Ebay is the great equalizer here. They're worth what someone is willing to pay for them. The Christophorus calendar was available to anyone willing to pay for it. Now if you have some Pirelli calendars, that's a different story. They are never for sale when new.

Reply to
Fcasuals